The Business Emirates, together with First BIT and VAT Guide, joined together to hold a free conference which aims to help businesses in UAE in correcting their tax management systems. The conference took place on February 26, 2019 at DIFC Conference Center.
The conference “VAT in the UAE - the main mistakes. How to avoid fines in 2019?” provided necessary relevant information on VAT for businesses located in the UAE. It brought together 200+ professionals including accountants, finance managers, business owners and C-level executives.
To share accounting and automation expertise related to VAT procedure and automation, the key speakers Alexey Sidorin, tax manager at VAT Guide, and Elizaveta Kaybazakova, senior analyst at First BIT covered the following topics:
- The largest fines acquired in 2018.
- Tax legislation updates and what to expect in 2019?
- Review of the principal positions of Public Clarifications from FTA.
- Distribution of input VAT for exempted companies.
- VAT deregistration: to whom? When? How?
- New requirements of Dubai Customs for the accounting of goods and materials.
- How to make accounting automation work for businesses?
- Accounting automation tools and techniques.
Full support was received from First BIT and VAT Guide for the seminar as it coincides with their vision to spread information on VAT across the UAE to help businesses in managing their tax.
If you missed it, please contact us at +971 4 439 6900 or like our Facebook Account “First BIT UAE” for more updates on future events.
Be updated with VAT accounting process in the UAE. Stay tune for details about our future events.